Label and Order printing WordPress WooComerce
Are you looking for a plugin that automatically prints your order summary? Having trouble integrating and configuring your store so that everything works clearly? With this plugin you will print order details and address labels in a quick and easy way!
Examples of plugin functions:
– printing order details, e.g. for easy order completion in the warehouse.
– NEW FROM VERSION 1.7 – You now have the ability to attach a PDF summary to emails sent to customers.
– printing address labels, ability to set:
- your own customer data and address format,
- paper size,
- number of rows and columns,
- font size,
- page orientation (vertical, horizontal).
How to install the plugin
- To do this, first login to WordPress and go to Plugins – Add New to install the plugin.
- Once installed and activated, go to the Woocommerce Orders page in WP Admin.
- Find the order on which you want to try the plugin
- Notice the four icons under the Actions header.
- The checkmark will mark the order as completed. The “Eyeball”, on the other hand, allows you to view details about the order. These are the default actions available in Woocommerce.
- The other two buttons allow you to print an additional invoice for the package. These are the main things that customers usually need while processing an order.
Don’t wait, just check out the offer and create a professional store!
Cheaper with each plug!
When you buy more than one plug, you get an additional discount on your order.
More plugins = more discount
2 plugs = 5% discount
3 plugs = 10% discount
4 plugs and more = 15% discount
Enter the "PAKIET" coupon when placing your order.